ZorroSign is where companies go to meet the 21st century’s most innovative blockchain-backed digital signature. However their site and app did not provide a feel of confidence to users. A rebuild with proper UX, strategy and design was in order.
The ZorroSign website was outdated and confusing, and needed a new look to instill confidence in the brand. Additionally, the site needed to provide users with the information they require regarding digital signatures, as well as demonstrate that ZorroSign is the premier digital signature platform in terms of ease of use and security.
- Created a content strategy addressing primary audience needs with clear guardrails
- Intuitive navigation to increase user engagement
- Built wire frames with integration of keywords to increase SEO
- Rebrand the company with a look that invoked users trust
My Role: Digital Product Designer
- Influenced traditional design team on best approach for product branding
- Competitive analysis of competitors to influence new build
- Collaboration with UX and digital content team
- Web Design and direction
- UI design
Product & design direction